11 April 2017
The youth crisis
Why? Why I can't find my place in society ? Why I feel different from others ? I have hobbies,I love to play videogames,I love listening music... but.. Why I can't find a job ? Maybe in these questions many of you find themself ... It seems to be society's fault cause can't provide younger generation a few models to start of.. but is it ? Ok,you are graduating Highscool,you want to go further..College..and after that ? Finding job,ofcourse ! "We hire ...Degrees,degrees..Certificates..and oh..EXPERIENCE ,at least 3 fucking years !!! But how ? You just graduate ... okay,I will find something else..
Hmmm.look..online jobs ! Freelancing ! ...And you start doin' it,seems like a nice income!
You apply for a job : "I want someone to design a website etc " ... And then you see the rest of people who were aplying...ohh ,is there a team ? A fucking acreditate company wich is Highly Qualificate for this kind of job ??
Of course,what did you think ?
..And that's okay...You just know you will become someone someday ,everyone is talkin' about follow your dream,make the most of it from your passion,okay,seems legit !
But it's a long way and you don't know if you gonna make it that way ..
Ohh...Waste of time,waste of money ...Risks..Take 'em all ! Fuck them,who care..
''You have only one shot''...Someone said before ,My favourite artist ..And maybe is true..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment